This is just a little tag post that I thought was super interesting!
- I spent a month travelling and doing community work in Madagascar in 2012.
- My brother chose my name – originally he wanted to call me Bambi.
- I spoke French in my GCSE Spanish exam and achieved an E. However if it had been a French exam I would’ve got a C lol.
- I have colour changing eyes! One minute they’re hazel, then green, then blue, then a mixture of it all!
- I danced for 10 years as a child.
- I have a tendency to rewatch and reread things multiple times, for example, I’ve rewatched Greys Anatomy 3 times, re-read Harry Potter at least 14 times.
- I previously studied for a year in London doing a foundation degree.
- I once managed to spend over £1000 in Starbucks in a college term.
- I am a fully trained barista.
- The first concert I ever went to was Atomic Kitten.