Sadly April has been full of exam revision and fatigue so my favourites are a little small this month but I desperately wanted to share these few products with you all still!
Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream*. In the heat, we experienced for those odd 3 days this
month, I really didn’t want to wear foundation so I enjoyed trying out this CC cream. It was nourishing and moisturising and was a wonderful enough coverage to make me feel confident. It also has SPF 15 which is an added perk.
Collection’s clear mascara* was another product I embraced over the heatwave. I find myself having super sweaty eyelids so coloured mascaras tend to smudge making clear ones perfect for the heat.
When wearing sun cream (is this turning into a heatwave makeup & skincare routine?) my skin seems to become frankly disgusting making scrubs essential for the evenings. Having heard the hype of Loreal’s new sugar scrub I decided to use the ‘nourish scrub*’ and found it amazing. It’s exfoliating but the use of cocoa butter helps to keep it hydrated which essential after being in the sun! I really love this and am hoping to try the others soon.
My last two beauty favourites for this month are two Lush products! The amazing Madame President bath bomb and the Creme Egg Marbled bubble bar. These were both wonderful and made for super baths!
- Love, Rosie* – I honestly can’t believe I hadn’t seen this before. It was simply wonderful and I highly recommend it. And let’s be honest who doesn’t love Sam Claflin!
- Hercules* – I’m going to Disney in June so I’m trying to watch as many as possible before I go. Although I may have seen this before I didn’t remember it all but I really enjoyed watching it this time around and the soundtrack was insane!
- When the Curtain Falls – Carrie Hope Fletcher*
- Golden Hour – Kacey Musgraves*
- Expectations – Hayley Kiyoko*
- Here’s To the Good Times – Florida Georgia Line*