- Do you own the collection? Sadly not – I watched it all on Netflix but I am hoping to get the box set at some point! It’s something I can imagine loving just as much as an adult (well and adulter-adult than I am now!)
- What was your first introduction to Gilmore Girls? One of my friends (ayy Shoutout to Abi) mentioned it to me and as we have a similar taste in shows I thought I’d give an episode a try… I hadn’t quite realised that would be my life gone for a few days!
- Dave or Zack? Zack
- Who is your favourite character and why? Loreli but in all honesty, I’m not sure why. I think I see a lot of myself in Rory, but a lot of my past self, and a lot of immaturities. It’s like I am more Rory but I aspire to be more Loreli… I think! Also, she’s hilarious. Also, I wish I could handle that much caffeine without having heart palpitations.
- Loreli or Rory? Loreli
- Team Dean, Jess or Logan? Why? Jess. He’s the bad boy, the one you shouldn’t want her to be with but also the one you totally want her to be with. The history and connections, the fact he helps her embrace being free and that fact he is hot!
- How many books have you read from Rorys Reading List? I am ashamed to say I’ve only read 19 of the 339, however, doing this has given me a kick up the butt to get reading more classics – there are plenty waiting for me on my shelf.
- Would you rather only be allowed to drink coffee or never eat pop tarts again? Never eat pop tarts again! I love coffee and would happily live off it but I have to admit pop tarts are not my thing so why say goodbye to a good ol’ glass of OJ or a cup of tea for them?
- Who is your least favourite character? This was super tricky but I think I have to say, Dean. Yes, he was somewhat of a central role but I found him boring and at times he just didn’t seem like a great person. I always wondered if perhaps the show could’ve moved further if they said goodbye to his character.
- Are you Team Christopher or Team Luke? Team Luke all the way, of course!
- Who would win in a fight between Mrs Kim and Taylor? Mrs Kim, she strikes me as a boss-ass-bitch.
- Who would spread the fastest rumour, Miss Patty or Babette? I’m going to have to say Miss Patty but maybe that’s just because I love her more.
- If you could have dinner with any cast member who would it be? Alexis Bledel – she’s super cute and I just feel like we’d really get along!
I tag anyone that wishes to do this!